ADVANCED SOLUTIONS ON IMPROVING EFFICIENCY OF HYDROCARBON DEPOSIT MINING BY ENERGY-SAVING COMPRESSOR EQUIPMENT
- Parent Category: «Geotekhnicheskaya Mekhanika» Scientific papers published in 2015
- Category: Collection of scientific papers «Geotekhnicheskaya Mekhanika» Issue 120
Bulat A.F., Acad. NASU, D. Sc. (Tech.), Professor
(IGTM NAS of Ukraine)
Kirik G.V., D.Sc. (Tech.),
Shevchenko V.G., D.Sc. (Tech.), Senior Researcher
(IGTM NAS of Ukraine)
Fundamental researches were conducted in the field of creating new composition materials for parts and units in the compressor equipment. In result of the researches, new methods were created for calculating and designing heat-exchanging equipment. Methods of calculating regime parameters for compressor equipment were improved. Basing on the new methods and results of the fundamental researches advanced solutions were proposed on improving efficiency of hydrocarbon deposit mining by energy-efficient compressor equipment.
A new method of man-caused nitrogen impact on the strata of condensed gas deposits was developed to increase condensate recovery. Design solutions were developed for compressor equipment for gas producing, gathering and transporting from the low-pressure and stripped wells. Methods were developed for preparing and transporting associated gas by means of compressor stations.
To improve efficiency of the coal deposit development, new technologies were created for underground generation of fluid power. Methods were also created for preventing, containing, extinguishing fires in underground coal mines and equipping the oil and gas wells with nitrogen compressor stations. A technology was worked out for the CMM recycling and cogenerating by gas-utilizing compressors.
Realization of the technology with the compressor machines has improved efficiency and safety of mining operations in the coal, oil and gas deposits with essential economic effect due to the elimination of accidents, saving of equipment, increased output of coal, gas condensate and associated gas and methane recovery and utilization.
development of hydrocarbon deposits, energy-saving compressor equipment, increasing efficiency and safety.
1. Dokukin, A.V. (1962), Primenenieszhatogovozduhavgornoypromyishlennosti [Using compressed air in mining], Gosgortekhizdat, Moscow, SU.
2. Voronetsky, A.V. (2009), Sovremenniye compressorniye stantsiyi [Modern compressor stations], Premium Engineering, Moscow, RU.
3. Gryaduschiy, B.A., Kirik, G.V. Koval, A.N., Loboda, V.V., Zharkov, P.E. and Lavrenko, A.M (2008), «On the problems pneumoenergetic complex of mines», Compressor and power engineering, no. 1 (11), pp. 2-5.
4. Kirik, G.V., Radzievskyi, V.N. and Stadnik, A.D. (2011), Noviye compozitsionniye materiali [New composite materials], University Book, Sumy, UA.
5. Radzievskyi, V.N., Kirik, G.V., Lavrenko, A.M. and Kotov, A.M. (2007), Teploobmenniye apparaty compressornykh ustanovok. Issledovaniye, constructsiya, technologiya [Heat exchangers compressor units. Research, design, technology], Sloboda, Sumy, UA.
6. Bondarenko, G.A. and Kirik, G.V. (2012), Compressorniye stantsiyi. Vozdushniye compressorniye stantsiyi [Compressor stations. Air compressor station], State University, Sumy, UA.
7. Bulat, A.F., Bokij, B.V. and Kirik, G.V. (2014), «Development of scientific and technical bases of development and use of mine compressor equipment», Geo-TeсhnicalMechanics, no. 114, pp 3-18.
8. Bulat, A.F. and Kirik, G.V. (2014), «Energy-effective compressor machines in the processes of booty of coal and methane», Geo-TeсhnicalMechanics, no. 115, pp. 3-15.
9. Bulat, A.F., Bokij, B.V. and Kirik, G.V. (2014), «Experience of development and introduction of mine compressor equipment», MetallurgicalandMiningIndustry, no. 4, pp.78-83.
About the authors:
KirikGrigory Vasilevich, Doctor of Technical Sciences (D. Sc), President, Concern “Ukrrosmetall”, Sumy, Ukraine.