ORGANIZATION OF TRANSPORT CONTROL PROCESSES OF MATERIAL FLOWS IN NONSTATIONARITY ENVIRONMENT OF COAL MINES
- Родительская категория: "Геотехническая механика" Выпуски сборника научных трудов за 2015 год
- Категория: Сборник научных трудов "Геотехническая механика" Выпуск-122
Kozina I.V., Ph.D.(Tech), Associate Professor (State HEІ «NMU»)
The results of expanded analysis hierarchy of method for effective processing of supplementary freight-flow of coal mines is considered
The results of the use of hierarchies analysis method and a detailed expert analysis of situations under conditions of uncertainty are presented. A highly informative process control system of cargo delivery in coal mines based on expert analysis is offered. The question of the experts selection is considered. The mathematical model of auxiliary transport functioning processes in coal mines is created by coordinating material flow in preparatory faces. Traditional methods improvements of materials management control service in coal faces were made. The optimum schemes of planning and control of auxiliary materials and equipment delivery in preparatory faces of collieries are offered.
Conclusions are made to deliver the materials to the development faces of the coal mines is proposed.
Keywords: deliver of materials and equipment to the development faces, material flows control in coal mines, maintenance coal mines levels, transport of auxiliary materials.
1. Ponomarenko, V.A. (ed.) (1975), Sistemipodzemnogotransportanaugolnykhshahtakh [Systems of underground transport on coal mines], Nedra, Moscow, SU.
2. Kuznecov L.I. and Eydinzon F.M. (1981), Analizrazvitiyavspomogatelnogotransportanaotechestvennikhizarubezhnikhshahtakh [Analysis of development of auxiliary transport on domestic and foreign coal mines], CNIEUgol, Moscow, SU.
3. Kozina I.V. (2012), “Mathematical design of processes of functioning of auxiliary transport of mines”, Ph.D. Thesis, 01.05.02, NMetAU, Dnepropetrovsk, UA.
4. Orlov, I.A., (2014) “Expert estimations. Electronic manual”, available at: http://www.aup.ru/books/m154/, (Accessed 25 August 2002)
5.Kozina I.V. (2014), “Expert analysis for control by processes of auxiliary transport under conditions of coal mines ”, Proc. of the International conference “Contemporary Innovation Technique of the Engineering Personnel Training for the Mining and Transport Industry – 2014”, National Mining University, Dnepropetrovsk, Ukraine, pp. 248 – 251.
About the authors: