- Родительская категория: "Геотехническая механика" Выпуски сборника научных трудов за 2015 год
- Категория: Сборник научных трудов "Геотехническая механика" Выпуск-123
Slobodyanyuk R.V.,M.S. (Tech.), (State HEI «KNU»)
A simulation model was designed in order to estimate impact of the cutter, loader and truck type, distance for the rock mass transporting and parameters of the pit roads on the operation of excavator-and-truck complex in the opencast mines. A scope of tasks associated with optimization of excavator-and-truck complex work was determined for solving of which a simulation modeling was applied.
It was found that certain economicallyexpedient limits exist for usage of each type of excavator-and-truck complex depending on distance of the rock transportation. Dump trucks with greater carrying capacity have significant potential for rational using at considerable distances of transporting. It is stated that productivity of an excavator in the excavator-and-truck complex decreases by 3-5% in case of one road segment with alternately one-way traffic, by 6-7% - in case of two such segments and 6-24% - in case of three segments. Maximal length 500 m for a segment with one-way traffic accepted by norms of process engineering does not impact on productivity of the excavator-and-truck complex if only one excavator operates in this segment.
simulation model, excavator-and-truck complex.
1. Zhernovyi Iu.V. (2007), Imitatsiine modeliuvannia system masovoho obsluhovuvannia [Simulation of queueing systems], Ivan Franko National University of Lviv, Lviv, Ukraine
2. Sturgul, R. (2000), “ Mine Design: Examples Using Simulation” , Littleton, CO.
3. Rakovych, G.M. (2014) "Application of simulation modeling GPSS WORLD for problem solving and treatment planning experiment", Suchasni problemy modeliuvannya, no. 2. pp.108-118.
4. Schriber, T. J.(1974), “Simulation using GPSS”, John Wiley & Sons, New York, USA.
5. Kolonja, B., Stanic, R. and Hamovic, J. (2003), “Simulation of In-Pit Crushing Systems Using AutoMod”, 19th Mining Congress, New Delhi, 1-5 November 2003, pp. 517-531.
6. Litvinov, S.V. (1990), "The Substantiation of rational schemes of crossing roads and railways quarrie", Abstract of Ph.D. dissertation, Kryvyi Rih, Ukraine, pp. 19-35.
7.Slobodyanyuk, R.V. (2012), “Determination of the rational number of dump trucks”, Geo Geotekhnicheskaya Mekhanika [Geo-Technical Mechanics], no.103, pp. 196-202.
8. Slobodyanyuk, R.V. (2015), “Influence of distance of transportation on the optimal structure of Open-Pit’s excavator-automobile complex”, Visnyk Natsionalnogo tekhnichnogo universytetu “Kyivskyy politekhnichnyi instytut”, pp. 100–105.
9. Slobodyanyuk, R.V. (2015), “Research of influence of technological roads parameters on the performance of excavator –automobile complex”, Visnyk Zhytomyrskogo derzhavnogo tekhnichnogo universytetu, pp. 9–14.
10. Surface Mining (1990) (2nd edition), SocietyforMining, MetallurgyandExploration, Inc., Littleton, Colorado, USA.
About the author: